Congratulations to the first three families to become home owners and Diamond State CLT members in Sussex County!
- Dominic Mancuso and David Marsh recently made settlement on our first DSCLT home in Sussex County!
- Robert and Carol Van Sciver became the second Diamond State CLT Homeowners in Sussex County shortly thereafter.
- And Charlena Evans purchased the third home built by Diamond State CLT in Sussex County at Ingram Village.
It is the fulfillment of a long process for Diamond State CLT to have begun to create permanently affordable homes in Sussex County.
Thanks go to a number of people and organizations:
- Shannon Carmean Burton, Esq.
- Delaware State Housing Authority & the Governor’s Council on Housing
- Deutsche Bank Trust Company
- Development Committee of the DSCLT Board
- Discover Bank
- Meridian Mortgages
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh
- NCALL Homeownership Programs & Loan Fund
- Patrick Ryan, AIA
- Sussex County Council
- The Town of Ellendale
- University of Delaware Agricultural Extension
- U&I Builders
- USDA Rural Development
- Wakefield Associates
- WSFS Bank